LinktGO Customer Service Agreement
Applies to app versions 2.34.0 and above. Last updated on 9 June 2021.
1. Your agreement with us
This agreement begins when you click the home button when opening LinktGO (App).
By using this App you are opening a “Sydney Pass” with a LinktGO payment option on the terms of this agreement.
The App is provided by Tollaust Pty Ltd ABN 37 050 538 693 (we or us), an entity within the Transurban Group, under the brand, Linkt. Linkt is a trade mark of Transurban Limited.
Linkt and Linkt Sydney are trade marks of Transurban Limited used under licence by Tollaust Pty Ltd ABN 37 050 538 693.
When you are logged into the App, even when it is in the background, the App uses your smartphone's location services functionality to determine when you have travelled on an Eligible Toll Road. We will not keep records of your smartphone's geo-location except when your smartphone is in the vicinity of an Eligible Toll Road. By clicking the home button when you open this App, you consent to the use of your smartphone's location services functionality to determine the geographical location of your smartphone and must ensure that any person in the lawful possession of your smartphone is aware that the App uses your device's location services functionality to determine the geographical location of your smartphone.
2. Use of the App
The period in which you can use the App runs from when you download the App until any time that we elect to terminate this agreement (and your use of the App and the Services) in accordance with clause 17). You may also choose to cease using the App at any time. If you no longer want to use the App, you must deregister your account and arrange other payment methods for any Trips that you undertake on Eligible Toll Roads. If you do not have an alternative payment or travel arrangement in place for Trips taken on Eligible Toll Roads, you may commit an offence and receive a Toll Notice or a penalty notice and be liable for a fine, in accordance with this agreement.
3. Linking your App Vehicle to the App
A limit of three (3) nominated vehicles (each an App Vehicle) may be linked to the App at any time.
If you use the App for a trailer or caravan you will need to register this separately as a car (in addition to registering your towing vehicle). If you use the App for a trailer, caravan, a light commercial vehicle or heavy commercial vehicle, the amount paid for a Trip via the App may not be the same as the tolls, fees and charges for the Trip as reconciled against the records of the relevant Eligible Toll Road, in which case we will send you an adjustment amount through the App in accordance with clause 9.
In order to access and use the services provided by this App (Services) you will need to:
- an Android smartphone and a Google account; or
- an Apple smartphone and an Apple ID that is linked to an iTunes account; and
- provide us with certain identifying information including:
- your first name;
- your surname;
- your mobile number;
- the State and Number Plate Details of your App Vehicle; and
- a valid payment method supported by the App.
If you choose to pay via credit card, your credit card details will be stored, linked to your App Vehicle(s) and charged in accordance with this agreement. If you choose to pay via PayPal, you must also comply with the PayPal Terms & Conditions. Your PayPal details will be linked to your App vehicle(s) and will be stored and charged in accordance with the PayPal Terms & Conditions and this agreement.
The App Vehicle will be placed on the Linkt Register when you provide us with all the information we need as described above. Linkt Registration only occurs when your vehicle is recorded as registered on the Linkt Register by us and will only be applicable for travel after the date and time selected during vehicle registration.
If the Linkt Registration of the App Vehicle is suspended or cancelled (e.g. for non-payment) the App Vehicle will be suspended or removed (as the case may be) from the Linkt Register.
Any failure to provide the correct information stated above, including valid and current payment details, may be dealt with in accordance with clause 10 of this agreement. If you have given us incorrect information about the Class of the App Vehicle or other vehicle(s) you drive on any Eligible Toll Road we may charge you the applicable tolls based on the vehicle's correct Class.
4. How LinktGO Works
If you have another toll road account (Different Account), we recommend that you remove the tag from your App Vehicle and deregister any App Vehicle from your Different Account before making a Trip. Please also refer to clause 9 below for other details on charges to your payment method where you have a Different Account.
The real time geo-location functionality of the App will only work on Eligible Toll Roads. You will be able to pay for a Trip via the App, but if you also have a Different Account, please be aware that the relevant tolls, fees and charges may also be charged to your Different Account where there is a tag in the App Vehicle and where the App Vehicle registered to your Different Account is the same as the one used for the Trip. Please also refer to clause 9 below for other details on charges to your payment method where you have a Different Account.
You will need to use your mobile number to access and use the Services. You are responsible for keeping these details secure.
You must only use the App on a smartphone capable of accessing the Google Play Store or the Apple iTunes Store and/or App Store to install apps.
5. You are responsible for Trips taken by your App Vehicle
By linking your App Vehicle to the App, you accept responsibility for payment of the applicable tolls, fees and charges for all Trips made by that App Vehicle on Eligible Toll Roads, even if you're not in the vehicle. If you sell your App Vehicle, return it if it is a hire car or no longer wish to accept responsibility for paying its tolls, you need to ensure you deregister it from LinktGO.
6. The road tolling system
Eligible Toll Road operators use electronic tolling systems to detect vehicles that make Trips on Eligible Toll Roads by identifying your App Vehicle's Number Plate Details. When Trips are made on Eligible Toll Roads using your App Vehicle, the Eligible Toll Road operator (or the operator's preferred tag service provider) may send Trip data and the relevant tolls to us so we can reconcile those tolls (and any applicable Fees) against pre-payments made using your App.
Any questions regarding any tolls (and any applicable Fees) charged on a particular Eligible Toll Road should, in the first instance, be referred to that Eligible Toll Road operator.
7. Your App Vehicle must have number plates that conform to regulations
Your App Vehicle must have clearly readable number plates. Number plates and their placement must conform to the relevant regulations of the relevant registration authority. Vehicles must display both front and rear number plates. If you use an Eligible Toll Road with a vehicle that does not comply with this section:
- we may suspend the Linkt Registration of your App Vehicle; and
- you may be issued with a Toll Notice or a penalty notice and be liable for a fine.
You agree to pay any tolls and Toll Administration Fee that the Toll Notice requires you to pay in accordance with the requirements of that Toll Notice.
8. How do I pay?
Payments are made using your chosen default payment method in the App. You can change your default payment method at any time.
We will charge your default payment method:
- when you agree to make payment for a Trip via the App using that payment method; or
- when we automatically take payment from that payment method after a Trip becomes overdue, in accordance with this agreement.
All payments are made when they are credited successfully to our Bank account.
Processing of your Trip will not be finalised until the Trip identified by the App is reconciled against the records of the relevant Eligible Toll Road. An Eligible Toll Road may also notify us of another Trip taken by your App Vehicle that wasn't previously identified by the App (Delayed Detection Trip). If so, we will notify you of that Delayed Detection Trip via the App, or by sending you a link via SMS to enable you to pay the applicable tolls, fees and charges for the Trip.
If you do not pay for your Trip on or before the date of reconciliation against the records of the relevant Eligible Toll Road, it becomes overdue, and we may, at any time, automatically charge your default payment method for the applicable tolls, fees and charges for that Trip.
9. Reconciliation of payments made via the App
If the amount paid for a Trip via the App (other than the Fee) is:
- greater than the tolls, fees and charges for the Trip as reconciled against the records of the relevant Eligible Toll Road—we will refund the difference to your original payment method; or
- less than the tolls, fees and charges for the Trip as reconciled against the records of the relevant Eligible Toll Road—we will send you a request for the remainder of the correct amount via the App.
We will also refund an amount you paid for a Trip via the App where:
- you pay for a Trip using the App; and
- the relevant tolls, fees and charges are also charged to your Different Account.
This process can take up to five weeks.
Please note that if you choose to use PayPal as your payment method, PayPal’s Terms & Conditions may also apply to disputes and requests for refunds.
10. Failure to make payment
Failure to make a payment to us due under this agreement may result in your being issued with a Toll Notice or further enforcement action being taken to recover the amount owing. You agree to pay any tolls and Toll Administration Fees that the Toll Notice requires you to pay in accordance with the requirements of that Toll Notice.
11. When you should contact us
You should contact us as soon as possible when:
- your App Vehicle or number plate on your App Vehicle is lost or stolen; or
- you become aware of anything that may or will affect any payment under this agreement.
12. If you do not make contact when required
Your App Vehicle may be suspended from the Linkt Register if you do not contact us via the 'Help centre' on the App as soon as you become aware of anything that may or will affect a payment under this agreement and rectify the problem.
13. If your App Vehicle or number plate is stolen
If your App Vehicle or number plate is stolen, you should not agree to make a payment for that vehicle on the App and should notify both us and the police immediately.
We will not charge you tolls or the Fee to your App if you do not agree to make a payment for that vehicle on the App and after you have notified both the police and us that:
- your App Vehicle has been stolen, and your App Vehicle is detected at an Electronic Toll Point; or
- the number plate of your App Vehicle has been stolen, and your number plate on a vehicle (if that vehicle is not your vehicle) is detected at an Electronic Toll Point.
We will resume charging tolls to your App when you notify us, or we become aware, that you have recovered the stolen App Vehicle or stolen number plate.
You must provide a copy of any relevant police report (including the police event number), a statutory declaration or an insurance claim if we request it.
14. Complaints, questions and disputes
If you have a dispute or wish to make a complaint about the Linkt Registration of your vehicle(s) or a payment or an amount debited, credited or not credited to your Sydney Pass you should contact us. A customer service agent will provide a response with reasons as soon as possible.
If you believe that your dispute or complaint has not been properly addressed, you have the right to have the issue reviewed by our Customer Resolutions Group.
If you are not satisfied with the response, you may take your complaint to the Tolling Customer Ombudsman.
Unless you tell us that you disagree with your Account Balance within 60 days of your Closing Payment Date you will not be entitled to dispute your Account Balance.
Where you dispute your Account Balance, until that dispute is resolved you must continue to comply with this agreement as if the Account Balance recorded on the Closing Payment Date was correct.
Where you dispute your Account Balance, we may (at our discretion):
- credit your account for all or part of the disputed amount; or
- make other arrangements reasonably necessary to allow for the continued operation of your account, until the dispute is resolved.
Please note that if you choose to use PayPal as your payment method, PayPal’s Terms & Conditions may also apply to disputes and requests for refunds.
15. Your responsibilities
You are responsible for all activity and use of the App, including making all appropriate updates to the App when prompted to do so. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using this App, which includes not using this App while driving or using the App to engage in any illegal conduct or activity.
We, and other entities of the Transurban Group and their respective employees, will not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising from any failure to comply with the requirements in the paragraph above.
You are solely responsible for any data or network charges incurred when using the App.
You must not tamper with the App or the geo-location functionality of your smartphone.
You must not modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile the whole or any part of the App or make unauthorised copies of the App, or any part of the App, for any purpose.
16. Licence to use the App and intellectual property
Subject to your compliance with this agreement, we grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free licence to use the App in the manner permitted by this agreement. You agree that:
- the unencumbered ownership of all intellectual property associated with the App and the Services (including data generated using the App or the Services) (Developed IP) vests in us on creation and, to the extent applicable, you assign the unencumbered legal and beneficial ownership of all Developed IP to us;
- nothing in this agreement or your use of the App and/or Services grants or transfers any rights, title or interest to you in relation to the App, the Services (including data generated using the App or the Services); and
- your licence to use the App applies to:
17. Variation, suspension and termination
- We may change this agreement (including any amount or Fee) at any time by making revised terms available on the App along with the date from which they will apply. You accept the revised terms when you continue to use the App after a change to this agreement has been made.
- The terms of this agreement are effective until terminated. We can terminate this agreement at any time by providing reasonable notice to you. We can also limit, suspend, terminate, modify or delete your access to this App and the Services at any time and for any reason by providing reasonable notice to you. If this agreement or your access to the App are terminated, your Linkt Registration will cease. If you do not have an alternative payment or travel arrangement in place for Trips taken on Eligible Toll Roads, you may commit an offence and receive a Toll Notice or a penalty notice and be liable for a fine in accordance with this agreement.
- We provide you with support for the App and Services at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to stop providing or supporting the App or the Services at any time.
- If you elect to “remove your account” via the options in the App or where your previously registered App Vehicle has been suspended or cancelled from the Linkt Register, your Sydney Pass will end and your App Vehicle will no longer be registered for travel on Eligible Toll Roads.
- Your Sydney Pass will expire on the date and time when you elect to deregister your account via the options in the App or the date when this agreement is terminated in accordance with clause 17 (Expiry Date).
- We may revoke your licence to use the App in accordance with clause 16 on the Expiry Date.
- Trips made using your App Vehicle after the expiration of Expiry Date will not be charged to your Sydney Pass and you cannot pay for such Trips via the App.
- If you do not have an alternative payment or travel arrangement in place for Trips taken on Eligible Toll Roads, you may commit an offence and receive a Toll Notice or a penalty notice and be liable for a fine in accordance with this agreement.
- The Linkt Registration of your App Vehicle will be cancelled at the Expiry Date, or at a date and time subsequently advised by us.
19. Suspension or Cancellation of the Linkt Registration
If Trips are made by vehicles that are suspended or cancelled from the Linkt Register and without any other tolling arrangement, you will not have a valid arrangement in place. You may commit an offence which may result in your being issued with a Toll Notice or a penalty notice and you may be liable for a fine.
The Linkt Registration of your App Vehicle is suspended or cancelled when we record it as suspended or cancelled on the Linkt Register or remove it from the Linkt Register.
We will cancel the Linkt Registration of your App Vehicle on the Expiry Date.
We may suspend or cancel the Linkt Registration of your App Vehicle if:
- we are required to do so by law;
- if you fail to make a payment under this agreement; or
- for any other reason (including breach of this agreement by you), we reasonably consider suspension or cancellation of the Linkt Registration of your App Vehicle is necessary.
We may suspend or cancel the Linkt Registration of your App Vehicle if we reasonably believe your account or any card linked to your account or use of your account:
- is using our system to determine the validity of a credit card;
- poses a risk to us or any third party, including the integrity, security or reliability of us or our system;
- was obtained fraudulently or using false details; or
- is being, or may be being, used for fraudulent, illegal, dishonest or malicious purposes.
We may suspend or cancel the Linkt Registration of your App Vehicle if you do not cooperate with any investigation in relation to your account regarding suspected fraudulent, illegal, dishonest or malicious behaviour, or if you refuse to confirm your identity in response to a request made by us in connection with any suspected fraudulent, illegal, dishonest or malicious behaviour.
For the purposes of this agreement, fraudulent, illegal, dishonest or malicious behaviour means dishonest activity, which may cause financial loss to any persons or entity including theft of money or other property whether or not deception is used at the time.
If you wish to use a vehicle on any Eligible Toll Road after the Linkt Registration of your App Vehicle has been suspended or cancelled, you must first contact us and re-register on the Linkt Register by:
- if the Linkt Registration of your App Vehicle has been suspended, making any payment required under this agreement;
- if the Linkt Registration of your App Vehicle has been cancelled, setting up a new Sydney Pass, or opening a new account with us.
Re-registration of a vehicle on the Linkt Register may require payment by you of any amounts owed by you to us and may take up to 48 hours following receipt by us of any such payment. If Trips are made by the vehicle during this 48 hour period, the vehicle may not have been re-registered on the Linkt Register and you or the driver of the vehicle may commit an offence and may receive a Toll Notice or a penalty notice and be liable for additional Fees or a fine.
If you do not re-register your vehicle with us or do not make arrangements to pay tolls through another tag service provider and that vehicle is detected on any Eligible Toll Road after its Linkt Registration has been suspended or cancelled, the driver of that vehicle may commit an offence and it may result in your being issued with a Toll Notice or a penalty notice and be liable for a fine.
If the Linkt Registration of your App Vehicle linked to your Sydney Pass is cancelled, then within five Business Days of receiving notice of that cancellation, you must pay any amount you owe us.
20. When this agreement ends
This agreement ends on the Closing Payment Date. The ending or cancellation of this agreement for any reason does not affect any rights that either you or we have against each other that arose at or before the end or cancellation of this agreement.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we and other entities of the Transurban Group and their respective employees, are not liable (whether in agreement, tort, under statute or otherwise) for any loss (including consequential loss or loss of profit), damage or expense that you or any other person incurs arising directly or indirectly from your use of any Eligible Toll Road, or anything else in connection with this agreement. This agreement does not affect any rights, liabilities and responsibilities arising at law, including statutory consumer protection.
Notices (including any written communications or statements) may be given to you:
- by being left at or sent to your Address;
- by being sent by fax to the fax number last notified to us;
- by sending an SMS message to the mobile phone number last notified to us;
- by sending an email to the email address last notified to us;
- by publishing details on our website; or
- via the App.
Notices to us may be:
- sent or delivered to us at our address;
- sent by fax to our fax number;
- sent by email to our email address; or
- via the “Help Centre' in the App
Our contact details are available on our website.
Notices take effect from the time they are received unless a later time is specified.
If notices are:
- sent by a fax machine that prints a transmission report showing that the fax was fully sent, they are taken to be received at the time shown in a transmission report which shows that the whole fax was sent;
- sent by post, they are taken to be received on the expiration of three Business Days after the date of posting;
- sent by SMS or email, they are taken to be received on the expiration of one Business Day after the date of sending;
- left at your address, they are taken to be received on the day of delivery if delivered before 4 pm on a Business Day and otherwise on the next Business Day;
- sent via the App, they are taken to be received from the expiration of one Business Day after the date of sending.
23. Consent to use and disclose information
You consent to any information (including personal information) about your Sydney Pass, and any information you provide to us being disclosed by us or any other entities of the Transurban Group to credit reporting bodies or to debt collection agencies where you are in payment default or as detailed in our Transurban Credit Reporting Policy.
We may use your personal information to improve our products and services, research and develop new products and services, conduct business planning, and send you information relating to our and our commercial partners' products, services, offers, discounts or promotions from time to time.
If you provide us with your email address or mobile phone number, you consent to us and any other entities of the Transurban Group also using those contact details to send you traffic updates and other notices relevant to your use of Eligible Toll Roads and other information in accordance with this clause.
You can ask not to receive such communications (including marketing communications) from us at any time. However, some functions of the App may not be available where you elect to receive no communications from us.
You consent to us and any other entities of the Transurban Group disclosing any information otherwise required by law (legislation or court order).
You consent to us and any other entities of the Transurban Group disclosing to Eligible Toll Road operators (and the operator's preferred tag service provider) and Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) any information (including personal information) that is required for toll collection or enforcement.
If you provide us with your email address or mobile phone number, you consent to us and any other entities of the Transurban Group using those contact details to send you traffic updates and other notices relevant to your use of Eligible Toll Roads. You can ask not to receive such communications at any time.
24. Terms and Conditions of Apple and Google
Our online services (including our websites, apps, email communications, social media profiles and other online services) may use Google services such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Maps (e.g. 'Autocomplete' for address entry) from time to time. By using our online services, you are agreeing to be bound by Google's Terms of Service.
This agreement is concluded between you and Tollaust Pty Ltd only. Neither Apple nor Google has any obligation to provide any maintenance or support services with respect to the App.
By using the App you agree that either Apple or Google and their respective subsidiaries will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this agreement against you as a third party beneficiary to this agreement.
Tollaust Pty Ltd, and neither Apple nor Google, will be responsible, subject to this agreement, for addressing any claims instigated by you relating to the App, including, but not limited to:
- product liability claims;
- any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and
- claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
In the event of any third party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, Tollaust Pty Ltd, and neither Apple nor Google, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
By using the App, you represent and warrant that:
- you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a 'terrorist supporting' country; and
- you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
25. Linkt website
- section headed "Software downloads";
- section headed "Trademarks, copyright and linking to this website";
- section headed "Unacceptable activity";
- section headed "Warranties";
- section headed "Liability and complying with laws"; and
- section headed "General".
- This agreement is the entire agreement.
This agreement is the entire agreement about your Sydney Pass and the other matters covered by this agreement. The only enforceable obligations and liabilities of you and us about the subject matter are those arising out of the provisions of this agreement or at law.
This agreement replaces all previous representations, communications and agreements on the subject matter. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Fair Trading Act 1987 (NSW) are excluded. Our liability for a breach of any term or warranty under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Fair Trading Act 1987 (NSW) which by law cannot be excluded from this agreement is limited to the maximum extent the law allows.
- If any part of this agreement is illegal or unenforceable it will not apply.
Any provision of this agreement must be read down to the extent necessary to prevent that provision of this agreement from being invalid, voidable or not enforceable in the circumstances. If a provision of this agreement is still invalid, voidable or not enforceable, the relevant word, words or provision will be deleted, and the rest of this agreement will continue to be fully enforceable.
You will not earn interest on any amount you pay us under this agreement.
- Waiving breaches of this agreement
Unless otherwise expressly provided by this agreement, a party does not waive a right, power or discretion just because it:
- fails to exercise it;
- only exercises part of it; or
- delays in exercising it.
A waiver of one breach of a provision of this agreement does not operate as a waiver of another breach of the same provision or any other provision.
A right of ours created under this agreement may only be waived in writing signed by us.
- Representations and warranties
You represent and warrant to us that you have the power, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement.
- Recovery of costs
You must pay us an amount equal to any costs (including legal costs) incurred by us in recovering a debt from you.
In this agreement unless the contrary intention appears:
- a reference to this agreement includes any variation to it;
- the singular includes the plural and the plural includes the singular;
- a reference to a person includes a firm, a body corporate, an unincorporated association or an authority;
- an obligation imposed on two or more parties binds them jointly and severally;
- a reference to a time or date is a reference to that time or date in Sydney;
- a provision of this agreement must not be interpreted against us just because we prepared this agreement;
- a reference to any legislation or subordinate legislation includes any modifications or changes;
- headings in this agreement have been inserted for convenience and do not affect the interpretation of this agreement; and
- a reference to a clause is a reference to a clause of this agreement.
- This agreement and the transactions contemplated by this agreement are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
means the total of all of the payments (and other amounts) which have been credited to your Sydney Pass less any toll, Fee, tax, charge or other amount which is debited to your Sydney Pass.
means the last mailing address advised to us.
means the vehicle you have asked us to link to your Sydney Pass and is registered on the Linkt Register.
means any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in NSW.
means a class of vehicle as defined in the relevant concession deed or project deed.
is equal to your Account Balance on the Closing Payment Date.
Closing Payment Date
means the day up to 60 days after the Expiry Date.
Credit Reporting Policy
means the Transurban Credit Reporting Policy.
means all intellectual property associated with the App and the Services (including data generated using the App or the Services).
means a toll road account set up other than in accordance with this Agreement.
Electronic Toll Point
means any place on an Eligible Toll Road where vehicles are detected by an electronic tolling system.
Eligible Toll Road
means those Australian roads, bridges, tunnels or locations on which a toll is levied for the passage of vehicles and for which you can use your Sydney Pass to pay that toll. Further details are available on the Linkt About Sydney toll roads page.
has the meaning given in clause 18.
means any fee or other amount payable to us by you when certain events occur, as set out in clause 29.
Linkt, we, our or us
means Tollaust Pty Ltd ABN 37 050 538 693, including the successors, contractors, assignees, employees, agents and nominees of Tollaust Pty Ltd.
means the register of vehicles that are subject to customer service agreements established and maintained by us.
means the registration by us of your vehicle on the Linkt Register by linking it to your Sydney Pass.
Number Plate Details
means the combination of numbers, letters or numbers and letters, and the State of registration on the number plate of your App Vehicle, as assigned to that vehicle by the relevant vehicle registration authority (e.g. RMS).
means the services provided by the App.
means your account with us.
Toll Administration Fee
has the meaning given in clause 29.
is a request for payment (or further request for payment), which may include tolls payable by you and a Toll Administration Fee.
Tolling Customer Ombudsman
means the ombudsman for the tolling industry. The contact details for the Tolling Customer Ombudsman are available on the Linkt complaints page.
Transurban Group means:
- Transurban International Limited (ARBN 121 746 825), Transurban Holdings Limited (ABN 86 098 143 429) and Transurban Holding Trust (ARSN 098 807 419) by its responsible entity Transurban Infrastructure Management Limited (ACN 098 147 678), but only while the securities of those entities remain Stapled Securities (together the "Stapled Entities")
- each company in which the Stapled Entities, whether individually or collectively, own (directly or indirectly) 50% or more of the voting shares; and/or
- each company which is for the purposes of section 50AA of the Corporations Act 2001 under the "control" of the Stapled Entities, whether individually or collectively; and
- each entity forming part of the WestConnex Group.
The entities that make up the Transurban Group will change from time to time such that entities which were not previously part of the Transurban Group as at the date of this agreement may at a later date become part of the Transurban Group.
means the driving of a vehicle in one direction through one or more Electronic Toll Points, as defined by the Eligible Toll Road
WestConnex Group means:
- (a) WCX AHT Pty Ltd (as trustee of the WCX Asset Hold Trust) and WCX PHT Pty Ltd (as trustee of the WCX Project Hold Trust) (together the WCX Entities)
- (b) each company in which the WCX Entities, whether individually or collectively, own (directly or indirectly) 50% or more of the voting shares; and
- (c) each company which is for the purposes of section 50AA of the Corporations Act 2001 under the “control” of the WCX Entities, whether individually or collectively.
The entities that make up the WestConnex Group may change from time to time such that entities which were not previously part of the WestConnex Group as at the date of this agreement may at a later date become part of the WestConnex Group.
means you, the customer, who has opened the Sydney Pass with us and your properly authorised agents.
29. Fees and other amounts relevant to your Sydney Pass
The following Fees and amounts are payable as described in this table (inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable).
|Service Fee||We will debit the Service Fee from your Sydney Pass, for each Trip that each App Vehicle is detected as having taken on any Eligible Toll Road.||$0.95 per Trip for Trips on Eligible Toll Roads.|
|Toll Administration Fee||An amount that may be payment payable in relation to a Toll Notice.||For details please refer to our website.|